This solar system is designed to save you on your utility bill and give you uninterepted power throughout.
The MultiPlus-II fits seamlessly into all common energy storage topologies
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to energy storage. The building blocks, topology and control systems will depend on local preferences and regulations. The MultiPlus-II hardware, together with a wide range of software tools, seamlessly fits in all common topologies, shown in the pictures below.
Will temporarily store excess solar power in the battery.
Can be configured to operate with a PV array and a MPPT solar charge controller, or with a PV array and a PV inverter.
Can control the power flow to and from the grid. When connected in series with the incoming power line, the internal power meter can be used. Several wired and wireless external power meter solutions are available for other configurations.
This system consists of the following:
- Victron MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-50 4000W Inverter/Charger
- SmartSolar MPPT CAN 250/85-Tr 12/24/36/48V-85A
- Victron Colour Control GX
- Freedom Won Lite Home 10/8 LiFePO4 Battery N
- JA Solar 455W x 9
- Mounting Accessories for any commercial/residential roof type
- Cabling (20m Solar dc cable. 20m Ac Cable)
- Installation around Johannesburg is Free