The Ultra Energy 5.1 kWh 48V 100Ah LiFePO4 UPS Battery – Wall Mount is a household renewable energy storage. When fully installed, it is a low-voltage DC battery system with an operating voltage of 51.2V, and works with a low voltage inverter to realize the goal of energy storage for home application.
The battery pack supports parallel connection to expand capacity, which can meet various capacity requirements. It has a built-in battery management system (BMS), which can manage and monitor the pack and cell information – including voltage, current and temperature. What’s more, the BMS can balance cell charging and discharging to extend cycle life.
5000 cycles @ 100% DoD @ 0.5C @ 25°C until 70% (70Ah) capacity retention
- 5.2 kWh @ 40A Load
- 5.1 kW Max Continuous Load
- Battery cell is 3.2V 105Ah aluminium case prismatic cell.
- Battery cell is made from lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) with safety performance and longer cycle life.
- BMS has over-discharge, over-charge, over-current, high and low temperature warning and protection functions.
- BMS monitors charge and discharge state, and balance current and voltage of each cell.
- Flexible configuration, max. 16 packs can be connected in parallel for expanding capacity and power with 8 DIP switches.
- Working temperature range is from -20 °C ~50 °C (Charging 0 °C ~50 °C ; discharging -20 °C ~50 °C ) with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- CAN Bus Comms: Victron, Growatt, Sunsync
- Bulk Absorption: 56V
- Float: 54V
- Low Voltage Cut Off: 44V
- Continuous Charge/Discharge For Single Unit: 100A
- Charge for Parallel Units: (100A * No of units in parallel) / 2