Solis 10kW 3phase High Voltage Hybrid 5G Inverter inverter with 24 x JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 modules and Pylon Powercube H2 High Voltage System 17.76kWh.
This system can discharge a maximum 11000W of AC energy for powering household loads. If fully charged, the battery would sustain that rate for about 1 hours. In order to maximise the performance of the system, it is best to discharge the battery slower by avoiding high peak loads. This system would power typical household loads of 1kW for about 17.76 hours.
If the customer requires their battery capacity to last for longer, consider adding more battery capacity, or increasing the quantity of PV modules would increase the amount of energy available to charge the battery.
This system consists of the following:
- Solis 10kW 3phase High Voltage Hybrid 5G Inverter
- Pylon Powercube H2 High Voltage System 17.76kWh
- JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 x 24
- Mounting Accessories for any commercial/residential roof type
- Cabling (50m Solar dc cable. 20m Ac Cable)
- Installation around Johannesburg is Free