KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter 5.6kW 48V inverter with 8 x JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 modules and Kodak 5.12kWh 48V Battery Module.
This system can discharge a maximum 5600W of AC energy for powering household loads. If fully charged, the battery would sustain that rate for about 0 hours (Approximately 45 min). In order to maximise the performance of the system, it is best to discharge the battery slower by avoiding high peak loads. This system would power typical household loads of 1kW for about 5.12 hours.
If the customer requires their battery capacity to last for longer, consider adding more battery capacity, or increasing the quantity of PV modules would increase the amount of energy available to charge the battery.
This system consists of the following:
- KODAK Solar Off-Grid Inverter 5.6kW 48V
- Kodak 5.12kWh 48V Battery Module
- JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 x 8
- Mounting Accessories for any commercial/residential roof type
- Cabling (50m Solar dc cable. 20m Ac Cable)
- Installation around Johannesburg is Free