KODAK 3.0KW Solar Hybrid Dual MPPT Inverter inverter with 6 x Canadian Solar 375W Super High Power Mono PERC HiKU with MC4-EVO2 modules and Kodak 5.12kWh 48V Battery Module.
This system can discharge a maximum 3000W of AC energy for powering household loads. If fully charged, the battery would sustain that rate for about 1 hours. In order to maximise the performance of the system, it is best to discharge the battery slower by avoiding high peak loads. This system would power typical household loads of 1kW for about 5.12 hours.
If the customer requires their battery capacity to last for longer, consider adding more battery capacity, or increasing the quantity of PV modules would increase the amount of energy available to charge the battery.
This system consists of the following:
- KODAK 3.0KW Solar Hybrid Dual MPPT Inverter
- Kodak 5.12kWh 48V Battery Module
- Canadian Solar 375W Super High Power Mono PERC HiKU with MC4-EVO2 x 6
- Mounting Accessories for any commercial/residential roof type
- Cabling (50m Solar dc cable. 20m Ac Cable)
- Installation around Johannesburg is Free