2 x Deye 8K Hybrid Inverter inverter with 32 x JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 modules and 2 x Freedom Won Lite Home 10/8 LiFePO4 Battery N.
This system can discharge a maximum 17600W of AC energy for powering household loads. If fully charged, the battery would sustain that rate for about 2 hours. In order to maximise the performance of the system, it is best to discharge the battery slower by avoiding high peak loads. This system would power typical household loads of 1kW for about 20 hours.
If the customer requires their battery capacity to last for longer, consider adding mre battery capacity, or increasing the quantity of PV modules would increase the amount of energy available to charge the battery.
This system consists of the following:
- Deye 8K Hybrid Inverter x 2
- Freedom Won Lite Home 10/8 LiFePO4 Battery N x 2
- JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 x 32
- Mounting Accessories for any commercial/residential roof type
- Cabling (50m Solar dc cable. 20m Ac Cable)
- Installation around Johannesburg is Free