ATESS HPS 30 Hybrid Inverter with external CT inverter with 85 x JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 modules and Freedom Won Lite Business 80/64 HV Battery.
This system can discharge a maximum 33000W of AC energy for powering household loads. If fully charged, the battery would sustain that rate for about 2 hours. In order to maximise the performance of the system, it is best to discharge the battery slower by avoiding high peak loads. This system would power typical household loads of 1kW for about 80 hours.
If the customer requires their battery capacity to last for longer, consider adding more battery capacity, or increasing the quantity of PV modules would increase the amount of energy available to charge the battery.
This system consists of the following:
- ATESS HPS 30 Hybrid Inverter with external CT
- Freedom Won Lite Business 80/64 HV Battery
- JA Solar 455W Mono MBB Percium Half-Cell Silver Frame Short Frame MC4 x 85
- Mounting Accessories for any commercial/residential roof type
- Installation around Johannesburg is Free